I recently purchased a 1990 Acura Integra LS with 225,000+ miles on it. It is in really rough shape, but I find it a steal for the $200. It needs to make it through the lovely Wisconsin winter then I may try to use it for Chump Car / 24 Hours of Lemons.
- 1.8 L B18A1 – 130hp/121lb ft TQ
- 5 Speed Manual
- New All-season Tires
- 3/4 tank of gas!
- CD Player (works well)
- 210,000+ Miles
- Broken VSS Cable (Speedometer does not work)
- Rusted through muffler (This thing is loud!)
- Worn-out shocks (all 4)
- Rust holes all over the body (visible)
- Hanging headliner
- Leaky (not positive of the source, most likely cowl and drainage)
- Bumper falling off
I immediately changed to oil to Castrol Syntec Synthetic and added some power steering fluid. I bought a new muffler as well, but have yet to put it on.