As promised, here is an update to the 325i. I added some new shocks, springs, rotors and pads. I did this, because the old shocks were pretty soft and it gave me a good reason to look everything over. The springs and shocks are the ones specified for spec e30 that I’m hoping to turn this car in to anyway. I didn’t take many picture unfortunately. I just wanted to get the job done as quick as possible.
List of parts:
- Bilstein BP36-0335 (front)
- Bilstein B36-2027 (rear)
- H&R HR-50404-88 (f/r springs)
- Hawk HB399F.630 (front) (HPS)
- Hawk HB195F.640 (rear) (HPS)
- Ireland Engineering Rear Shock Mounts
- Ireland Engineering Rear Shock Tower Brace
Like I said, I didn’t take many pictures, but here are a few that I took.